You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Error 10061 for Quick Fields Scanning

asked on December 9, 2020 • Show version history

Hi all.

One of our customer have suddenlly an error using Quick Fields Scanning.

The error is :

No connection could be established because the target computer expressly refused it 127.0.0.1:8095

Quick Fields Server is installed on computer A (SERVER) and Quick Fields Scanning is on computer B (SCANNING).

 

The events log for Quick Fields Scanning is :

Type : System.Net.Sockets.SocketException, System, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089
Message : No connection could be established because the target computer expressly refused it 127.0.0.1:8095
Source : System
Help link :
ErrorCode : 10061
SocketErrorCode : ConnectionRefused
NativeErrorCode : 10061

 

The SCANNING's user can access to SERVER.

The ports are open in local.

The 2 computers are on the same domain.

It's worked last week.

I restarted services and computers

 

I don't have anymore ideas.

Please help.

 

 

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on December 9, 2020

This means the Quick Fields Server is no longer running.

2 0

Replies

replied on December 10, 2020

Hi Miruna,

Thanks for the help.

By "no longer running", did you talk about the service?

I checked the Service and it's running.

 

0 0
replied on December 10, 2020

Miruna,

I restarted the service and it looks like better... I'm going to make some tests

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.