You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Web Access Custom Action: Expand "WebAccessApiExtension.js" possible?

asked on November 19, 2020

I am recently working on create "custom action" on Laserfiche Web Client. The "custom action" editor allow use functions provided in "WebAccessApiExtension.js"

document can be found here:  https://www.laserfiche.com/support/webhelp/Laserfiche/10/en-US/administration/#../Subsystems/WAConfiguration/Content/custom-actions.htm%3FTocPath%3DWeb%2520Client%2520Administration%7CPoints%2520of%2520Integration%7C_____1)

 

However I am wondering if it's possible to extend this js for adding more method? Any comments? 

 

 

0 0

Replies

replied on November 19, 2020

More specifically, current API methods for document opened in "Document view" only provide "getSelectedPages()" and "getFields()",  I need get more information about current doc property like document name, size, path, pages etc. how can I get these information from javascript code inside action code?

replied on November 19, 2020 • Show version history

More specifically, current API methods for document opened in "Document view" only provide "getSelectedPages()" and "getFields()",  I need get more information about current doc property like document name, size, path, pages etc. how can I get these information from javascript code inside action code?

 

Answer by myself:  I found out use "performCustomAction()" will get back whatever information you need. 

 

Extra thought: if it can be directly access through API, that will save the effort. 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.