You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Show only Radio Button Choice when saving form to repository?

asked on November 13, 2020 • Show version history

Is there a way I can make the resulting file copy of a form show only the radio button choice that was made and not all the other options that were available at the time?

I have a form that, once submitted is saved to LF, but the version that saves to LF is a cleaned up version (no color background, removed any instructional wording, and I want to remove the other choices a radio button, only have the chosen value showing on the final form.  Can this be done?

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on November 13, 2020

If you want to hide both the input and the associated label, you can try something like this:

$(document).ready(function(){
  $('.choice').each(function(){
    var checked = $(this).find('input[checked="True"]').length > 0;
    if (!checked) {
      $(this).hide();
    }
  });
});

 

1 0
replied on November 13, 2020 • Show version history

That worked!  Thank you very much, Jason!

Now I can FINALLY get this form on one page!  :)

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.