You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Web Client Records Management Search "Currently eligible for disposition" Not Returning Results

asked on October 2, 2020 • Show version history

We set retention on repository documents (entries) themselves, not on folders.  I have quite a few documents in my repository that are eligible for disposition with the Destruction option, but running a search in Web Client for Destruction and "Currently eligible for disposition" returns 0 results.    Do the "Records Management" search options in Web Client only work for records folders?  I can get results by using the "Eligible from" option with a date range that ends with today, but I have to update the ending date in the range every time I run it because it doesn't take a token type value like %(date) or %(today) or whatever.  Shouldn't "Currently eligible for disposition" accomplish this?

1 0

Replies

replied on December 1, 2020

I'm having the same issue with the Web Client.  "Currently eligible for disposition" returns 0 results.  "Eligible for cutoff" seems to work fine.

 

Laserfiche Web Client:  10.4 (10.4.2.347)

Laserfiche Repository Access:  10.4.2.73

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.