You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Tasks Menu in Web Client??

asked on July 9, 2020 • Show version history

I've come across some documents that need pages and text generated.  The documentation is pretty simple for this...

 

Would someone be so kind as to provide a quick pic and show me where the Tasks menu is in the Web Client?  I'm sure I'm just overlooking it.

0 0

Replies

replied on July 9, 2020

I believe that information is referring to an older (9.x) version of the UI. That functionality has moved to Advanced | Generate Searchable Text. By default, this will be in the overflow menu (three dots) on the toolbar.

1 0
replied on July 9, 2020

Thanks Brian.   Is this the menu you are referring to?

 

 

Is the Generate Searchable Text choice under Advanced a choice I need to add somewhere?

 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.