You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Froms JPG Upload Same as PDF on Save to Repository

asked on April 7, 2020 • Show version history

Hello,

I have created a Form for users to upload documents for an approval process and then further processing in the repository.  I initially designed the process around only PDFs being uploaded to the Form.  However, a user request the ability to also upload JPG files. 

My issue arises when then the Form saves to the repository. 

When the uploaded files/attachments are PDF, they are simply listed in the Form that is finally saved to the repository:
  
This is my preference.
However, when the uploaded file is JPG, the image is 'saved' as part of the form submission:


My question is how do I get a JPG file to behave the same as a PDF on save to repository?

Thank you,

Darren

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on April 7, 2020

I have found a way to 'solve' this by simply creating a copy of the approval form, uncheck the Show Uploaded Images box, and save that copy to the repository. I just assumed there was a better way.

Darren

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.