You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

[Bug Report] "Show Default Task Link" missing in Safari Version 13.0.4 (Resolved)

posted on February 12, 2020 • Show version history

Good morning team,

We've just updated to Laserfiche Forms Professional Version 10.4.2.381 and I've noticed while working on a business process that the User Task email editor no longer displays the "Show Default Task Link" checkbox in Safari 13.0.4.

It displays in Chrome without issue:

Can anyone else reproduce this issue?

0 0
replied on February 12, 2020

OK, oddly, the feature is now appearing correctly in Safari. I can't figure out why - as aside from refreshing/saving the process a few times (of which it historically persisted) nothing else has changed. I haven't even restarted the browser! There is no Adblock or other external plugins used with this browser. I wonder if it was a resource that wasn't loading or had been incorrectly cached because of the upgrade?

Regardless, closing this as solved. 

1 0
replied on February 17, 2020

You may have cleared your cache which made this option appear. 

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.