You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Enhancement Request: Change Client Error When Account Is Locked

asked on January 20, 2020 • Show version history

When an account gets locked in LFDS and someone tries to log in using the Windows Client it gives a message saying that there username or password is incorrect instead of telling them that their account is locked.

2 0

Replies

replied on January 21, 2020 • Show version history

Hi Blake, an enhancement request has been filed for this now. See my other reply.

1 0
replied on January 29, 2020

Hey Blake,

I looked at this again and realized I am not seeing the behavior you are. When an account is locked in LFDS and I try to log in with that account in Admin Console or the Windows Client, I get "Account locked. [9011]"

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.