I am working a contract approval process using Laserfiche Forms, and I need the users to be able to select who the next approval task is assigned to. Is there a way to specify that from the Form, like maybe a people picker field?
Thanks,
I am working a contract approval process using Laserfiche Forms, and I need the users to be able to select who the next approval task is assigned to. Is there a way to specify that from the Form, like maybe a people picker field?
Thanks,
You could create a lookup that pulls the entire list of users from your Forms database.
Yes, create a dropdown with each username that a form submitter could choose, then use that drop down variable in the Assigned To part of the user task. Based on how you've set up your users, you may need to try usernames or email addresses.
You can set up the drop down field to "Assign values to choices". That way you can put someone's "friendly" name in the choice box for display, and fill their username/email in the values section.
I would like the form submitter to be able to select any Laserfiche user, not just a few that are hard coded in a drop-down. I need something like the people picker for the User Task in the Process Diagram. Is there anyway to do that?
You could create a lookup that pulls the entire list of users from your Forms database.
I would also like to request a user picker field for the form builder. I think it's absurd that we would need to create a lookup table for this. The list of Laserfiche users is already in Laserfiche! We would need to export the user list, then re-import it as a lookup table (and do this on a regular basis as users are added/removed). It could work much like the task re-assignment feature. Pretty please?