You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Hide Authorize.Net Payment confirmation dialog

asked on September 3, 2019 • Show version history

Hi All,

How to hide a confirm payment dialog box if a payment value is $0?

I can hide Authorize.Net Payment section but it still ask for payment confirmation of $0.

Thanks in advance.

 

0 0

Replies

replied on January 15, 2020

Does anyone know if this script will work? 

  $("#q38").change(function(){
    if($('input[value="Yes"]').is(':checked')){
      $(".braintree-mobile-responsiveness-block").first().parent().parent().parent().show();}
    else {
      $(".braintree-mobile-responsiveness-block").first().parent().parent().parent().hide();}      
})
});

I saw it on another post.  I have a slight issue in that I am unsure what the authorize mobile responsive block is called for authorize.

This post (https://answers.laserfiche.com/questions/138481/Hide-Authorizenet-on-checkbox-selection#138591 )is close, but it simply hides the dialog, and you still have to confirm a 0 payment, unlike the above script/ scenario that will also hide the confirm 0 payment (link to that post: https://answers.laserfiche.com/questions/116676/Disable-BraintreePaypal-Form-Integration-Upon-Selection#116690

Thanks for any help, and hopefully you can get a 2 for one assist!

0 0
replied on May 15, 2023

Has anyone come up with a solution to this in the last few years?

 

I am running into the same issue with the confirmation popup listing a $0 purchase when paying by check or over the phone and using Authorize.net

 

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.