Available as part of Laserfiche installations for no additional cost, the Laserfiche integration with Microsoft Office 365 allows customers to easily edit Office 365 documents on the web directly from the Laserfiche web client document viewer. In addition, this allows for multiple users to simultaneously co-author documents with Office on the web, enabling a more streamlined experience to collaborate and edit content with others at once. (This is separate from the existing Laserfiche for Office plug-in for use with desktop versions of Office 365 which is currently part of Laserfiche systems.)
For Laserfiche on-premises deployments:
- Available now!
- Office Online Server is required. Office Online Server is available to Microsoft customers with an Office 365 volume license and software assurance, or Office 365 ProPlus subscription (or higher).
- To configure Office Online Server with Laserfiche, see the documentation here.
For Laserfiche Cloud deployments:
- The Laserfiche integration with Office 365 is targeted to be available in Q4 2019 with the Laserfiche Cloud 2019.4 release.
- No additional configuration will be required and is available out-of-the-box for customers with a Office 365 ProPlus subscription (or higher).
- Users will initially be prompted to sign in with their Office 365 credentials the first time they attempt to edit a document, and will then be able to edit their Office content directly in the repository.
Note: Office 365 accounts are not required to import, export, and view Office content in Laserfiche, which are existing default functionalities in the Laserfiche repository.
**For more information:**
- Office 365 page on Laserfiche website
- Check out the Laserfiche Integration with Microsoft Office 365 FAQ Guide
- Watch the Laserfiche Spark recording - A First Look at the New Laserfiche Microsoft Office 365 Integration