I've been looking at the help file but am looking for clarification on how Direct Approval works in Forms.
Here is how I am understanding it for an organization to set it up (or at least one way).
- Create an account/mailbox for Forms. Forms@whatever.com
- Configure the notification service to use this account
- Configure the IMAP server to also use this mailbox/account.
- Can we set it up to just monitor the Inbox and not a specific folder (thus removing the need for outlook rules)?
- If so do we just leave the Inbox folder empty or use "Inbox"?
Just a little confused at how it actually works.