You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

File view option

asked on July 9, 2019

I am having issues viewing PDF files with more than 1 page. The PDF count is showing the correct amount of pages but when opening the file within Laserfiche it only show the first page. The behavior is the same for the WebClient and the desktop client. We are currently on version 10.4

On the web client I can turn off the "File View" and then I can see all the pages so I imagine, I can adjust some settings to be able to see all pages by default or disable a feature that it is currently on. Any help is appreciated.

1 0

Replies

replied on April 25

I'm looking to see if this can be disabled globally as well.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.