You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Laserfiche.LicenseManager.STSNotFoundException

asked on May 29, 2019

I am trying to configure LFDS to use Okta as an identity provider.  I followed the instructions in the white paper for configuring Okta, but I keep getting an error:  

Exception of type 'Laserfiche.LicenseManager.STSNotFoundException' was thrown.

As far as I can tell, everything is configured correctly.  I wasn't able to find any errors relating to this in the event viewer, however I'm not sure what to look for.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

0 0

Answer

APPROVED ANSWER SELECTED ANSWER
replied on May 29, 2019 • Show version history

Hi Michael,

You must configure an STS Site in order to use SAML authentication (as well as for AD FS).

1 0

Replies

replied on May 29, 2019

For some additional information, I configured the Identity Provider, but I did not configure an STS Site.  Does an STS Site need to be configured for the Okta button on the login page to work?

I am also able to login successfully when I use the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL provided by Okta (https://subdomain.okta.com/app/citiesdigital_laserfiche_1/.../sso/saml).  This is the only way I am able to log into Web Access using Okta.  

The Windows Authentication button on the login page is working.

0 0
APPROVED ANSWER SELECTED ANSWER
replied on May 29, 2019 • Show version history

Hi Michael,

You must configure an STS Site in order to use SAML authentication (as well as for AD FS).

1 0
replied on May 31, 2019

Thank you! That's exactly what I needed!  Everything is working as expected now.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.