You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

How to add extra SQL Parameters on 10.4

asked on May 29, 2019 • Show version history

Sorry if this is answered somewhere else. I looked around but couldn't find anything on it.

 

I recently upgraded LF server to 10.4 and now the Query Data activity in workflow is missing the buttons to add extra columns. Below is a screenshot. Normally I'd expect there to be an "Add", "Edit" and "Remove" button above the "Test Query". Did this move or is it a bug or..?

 

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on June 4, 2019

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for chiming in.

 

Managed to fix it in the end with a reinstall of the designer, hasn't happened since.

0 0

Replies

replied on May 29, 2019

I'm running Workflow 10.4.0.119 and I can see the buttons.

Are you by chance looking at the Workflow that has run from the Workflow Completed view and not the Workflow itself?

1 0
replied on May 29, 2019

Yeah, it's definitely the creation screen in the designer. I can actually add a single parameter by clicking the grey box I just can't add a second or remove it.

 

Thanks both of you for confirming that the issue is not anything to do with the release anyway for starters.

0 0
replied on May 29, 2019

Hi,

I have version 10.4.0.131 and I do have the buttons.

 

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (7.68 KB)
1 0
replied on May 29, 2019

Are you running the Designer over remote desktop?

1 0
replied on May 30, 2019

Hi

I run into this visual bug all the time. I am using 10.3

Have you tried opening and closing your Workflow designer?

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.