You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

how to set focus to the first field on the form?

asked on May 3, 2019

I have a  field that excepts bar cod scan, I would that populated first when the page comes up. How do I set focus to the field!

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on May 3, 2019 • Show version history

Hi Frank

Try (mode Design "Css and Javascript"):

$(document).ready(function () {
$('#q1 input').trigger('focus') 
})

where #q1 is the id of the first field (focus).

regards,
Marco.

 

 

3 0
replied on May 3, 2019

so cool it works!!!! thank you so much for the response I was close this is what i was using  document.getElementById('#q1').focus(); didnt work!

Thank you 

0 0
replied on May 4, 2019 • Show version history

Good news!!!.
Please remember to mark my response as having answered your question. If you need additional help, let me know.

Regards,
Marco.

0 0
replied on May 6, 2019

got it thanks sir!

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.