You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Passing Query Results Back to Forms

asked on April 22, 2019 • Show version history

My "Invoke" below works fine.

As you can see, it successfully inserted 3 rows of data into an external table:

My issue is when I try to query the external table and send the data back to Laserfiche Forms ... it's missing Row #1 and all "id" info!

 When I test the query, it works. Do I need a "for each row" somewhere???

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on April 22, 2019

I do something similar although rather than push the query results directly as you are doing, I start out with a blank multivalue token, then underneath the query result I do a for each row and push the value into the token.  I then add the token to the form exactly how you do with the query results and it works fine.  I'd note that I didn't do it this way to overcome your issue, but because it was an existing workflow and I wanted to keep the values I was sending separate from those that previously existed.  Not sure if I would have encountered your situation had I pushed them directly as you did.

0 0
replied on April 24, 2019

Thank you!

0 0

Replies

replied on April 22, 2019

Is this workflow waiting for completion of the one in "Invoke ASL_VendorAliasInsert"?

0 0
replied on April 22, 2019

Yes, it is set to wait.

0 0
replied on April 23, 2019

OK, getting closer! I'm getting all three vendorAlias results and the last vendorAliasID:

Here's what my workflow looks like now:

 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.