I am looking for information about LF integration with SAP A1. Hope any body and share information on this. Thank you.
What are you looking to do with SAP A1 and Laserfiche? SAP includes a broad set of tools and subsidiary components. As such, there are a few options to integrate with SAP.
1. We offer a certified integration with SAP ArchiveLink that will archive your SAP content, in this case stored in A1 Hana, to a Laserfiche repository to free up the precious SAP storage.
2. Through a PDP partner, there is a certified integration with SAP to synchronize metadata and content using Laserfiche Workflow.
3. Many customers use web services in Laserfiche Workflow to synchronize data between Laserfiche and SAP.
4. Laserfiche Connector can be used to search for content in Laserfiche from the SAP interface. I recommend testing the scenarios are accurately catching the required information in this case.
5. Many customers have opted to build a custom integration using our SDK.
Really disappointed that there's not a lot of input from the LF support team to provide feedback for a lot of these inquiries.
Hi, we are looking for options to integrate LAserfiche Cloud with SAP Cloud.
Can anyone give us some options and advice? Many thanks!