You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Form totals from numbered entries

asked on March 11, 2019

I am trying to get a total entries in a form.  I have the "sum" and "total" in the CSS class field and when I test I get the following results in the attached pic.  Also attached is the java script I used.  Can anyone assist and explain where I went wrong?

Capture.JPG
Capture2.JPG
Capture.JPG (22.05 KB)
Capture2.JPG (31.38 KB)
0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on March 11, 2019 • Show version history

You don't need JavaScript for this, just use the Functions under the Advanced tab.

As an example, your "Total" field's function would look something like

=SUM(Field1,Field2,Field3,Field4)

If you're using Number type fields, you can set a valid range, and you won't have to worry about "invalid" inputs because the form will flag them and prevent submission.

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.