You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

How to break bulk scan into one document per page

asked on February 26, 2019

I have read through several of the Q&As regarding breaking scans.  I have not seen one regarding each page needing to be a separate document.  In other words, I will scan 500 pages that need to broken into 500 individual documents.  Any suggestions?  I do not have QF.

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on February 27, 2019

Here is a better solution.  Select the number of pages you want for each document.  So in my example, I scan 500 documents.  If I set the number of pages to 1, then 500 documents will be created.

scanning.PNG
scanning.PNG (440.81 KB)
3 0

Replies

replied on February 26, 2019 • Show version history

We do this occasionally.  Scan the whole pile, then name and template the scan based on the general information, then drag each page out one at a time (via the thumbnails) and it will give you the chance to slightly change the name and the metadata for each one before creating the new, one-page document.  Saves time!

1 0
replied on February 26, 2019

Thank you

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.