You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

How do set the Field Group Name with the API?

asked on February 6, 2019 • Show version history

Hi everyone,

I'm using the API to create a field group and it works. However, I can't find a method to set to set the Field Group Name though. Also. is there a Field Group object that I've not discovered?

Regards,

Ben

oTemplInfo = Template.GetInfo("My Template", m_oSession)
oTemplInfo.SetFieldGroupId("First Field", 1)
oTemplInfo.SetFieldGroupId("Second Field", 1)
oTemplInfo.Save 

 

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
replied on February 8, 2019 • Show version history

Thanks to Michael for this one. 

There is a complex method but the easiest is to use RepositoryAccess 10.4, which adds SetFieldGroupNameById and GetFieldGroupNameById.

oTemplInfo = Template.GetInfo("My Template", m_oSession)
oTemplInfo.SetFieldGroupId("First Field", 1)
oTemplInfo.SetFieldGroupId("Second Field", 1)
oTemplInfo.SetFieldGroupNameById(1,"GroupName")
oTemplInfo.Save

 

You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.