We’re starting off 2019 with the Laserfiche Cloud 2019.1 release, which is the first of several major Cloud releases we have planned for the year.
Notable updates include new functionality to:
- More intuitively navigate and complete actions in the document repository.
- Push to and pull information from Salesforce and Redtail default fields, without coding.
- Connect to on-premises databases to use data stored there to perform lookups in Laserfiche Cloud processes.
- Automate records management-related activities to reduce time on manual tasks like disposition and scheduling.
- Automatically extract specific data (text, barcode, etc.) from documents and use the data as part of automated workflow processes.
To learn more about these new features, check out the following resources:
Note: Starting with this release, our Cloud release naming convention will be based on the year of the release and the number of the release in that year. For example, the first release this year is 2019.1, following with 2019.2 later, and so on.