You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Custom html, need to position it to the right (right align)

asked on January 10, 2019 • Show version history

I'm trying to force a custom html text box to the right, but it is not changing no matter what I use:

I've tried rightAlign in the Addvanced tab and I've tried the following CSS examples and none of them make a difference.  What is the right code or combination will make this work?

  • #q101 .cf-field {padding-left: 467px;}
  • #q101 .cf-input {padding-left: 467px;}
  • #q101 input {padding-left: 467px;}
  • #q101 input {padding-right: 467px;}

 

0 0

Replies

replied on January 10, 2019

The Custom HTML fields will usually add a <p> tag automatically for you. So you should be able to just change it to the following: <p align="right">

0 0
replied on January 10, 2019 • Show version history

Thanks, Blake. 

Where do I put that?  Where do I find the <p>?  And, I have more than one of these fields, but I only want the one right aligned.  Will this change them all?

0 0
replied on January 10, 2019

When you are editing the Custom HTML field, click on the HTML tab and you will see it there.

0 0
replied on January 10, 2019 • Show version history

Oh, I see where you put that.  No, that will align each line of the text.  I was hoping to have the whole box, intact, moved to the right.

0 0
replied on January 10, 2019

Is there going to be anything to left of the box?

0 0
replied on January 10, 2019

No:

0 0
replied on January 10, 2019

So you don't want the text right aligned, you just want the Custom HTML field to move to the right?

0 0
replied on January 10, 2019

Correct

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.