You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

PDF from Word document in Workflow

asked on December 14, 2018

I have a workflow that is triggered once an entry is changed in a folder. The workflow is to then:

  • Pull metadata from the changed entry, 
  • Create document,
  • Update a Word document,
  • Attach electronic document
  • E-mail the created document to a designated address (address token from entry)

 

It works perfectly EXCEPT, the deliverable in the e-mail is a Word doc. I want the doc to be in PDF format.

 

Any thoughts?

Workflow-1.JPG
Workflow-1.JPG (54.43 KB)
0 0

Replies

replied on December 14, 2018 • Show version history

Hi Chris

Select the Update Word Document, and then on the right click on the settings button where you can set the Convert to PDF button

1 0
replied on December 14, 2018

I cant believe I missed that! WOW! Thanks a million!!!

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.