You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

uninstall client and remove registry setting

asked on October 16, 2018 • Show version history

I'm having an issue with a Laserfiche client on a Windows 10 computer.  After uninstalling (via control panel) the client, rebooting, renaming old Laserfiche folders (Program Files & ProgramData) and re-installing the client I notice that the newly installed client is picking up old client settings from the previous install.  Is there a way to do a complete uninstall of the client so that it removes all registry and/or profile settings?

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on October 16, 2018

You can wipe it back to defaults by going to Tools -> Options -> Reset -> General -> Restore.

2 0

Replies

replied on October 16, 2018

Which settings is it picking up? Is it client specific settings, or is it settings that might be coming down from attributes?

1 0
replied on October 16, 2018 • Show version history

Thanks for the input.  I was having a problem with domain accounts being displayed in the Administration Console and Desktop Client.  Reinstalling the client was one of my troubleshooting steps. 

I ended up having to remove my computer from the domain and re-joining it and that fixed the problem.  Funny I didn't notice any other domain related problems on my computer prior to this but just happy the problem is fixed.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.