You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Forms Config - local admin alternatives

asked on September 28, 2018 • Show version history

Our IT support team would like to know if it's possible to grant access to FormsConfig without adding the users to the local admin group.

0 0

Replies

replied on October 1, 2018

I would love to know the best answer to this question as well.

I convinced them to add the Laserfiche Web Configuration Managers group to the C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Laserfiche Forms\Config folder with Modify rights. 

I am in that group, local users group and remote desktop users group with Remote Desktop access enabled. I had to also trust the Config site to the trusted sites list for it to load properly.

I would prefer to have REMOTE access to the Config site, but I can't get that to work.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.