You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

"Insert data" activity failure

asked on August 23, 2018 • Show version history

This has failed on an nvarchar to datetime conversion. I was just wondering if there was a way to determine quickly, which field it failed on as there's quite a few to look through.  I'm currently working it out by testing a group of fields at a time and whittling it down.
Thanks.

Colin.

 

As an update to the above. After a process of running groups of fields at a time it now runs without error so it may have been my first field in the list. I'd still be interested to know if there was a way to identify the field it failed on though.  Thanks. 

Capture.PNG
Capture.PNG (8.1 KB)
0 0

Replies

replied on August 24, 2018

Unfortunately, not. Workflow just reports the error returned from the ODBC driver.

0 0
replied on September 5, 2018

Ok thanks.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.