You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

remove comma from a set of numbers, so that Quickfields can populate Template field with numbers only and no comma

asked on August 13, 2018

So my Quickfields zone reads 4,412 but I need to remove the comma when entered in the Template field. What expression would remove the "Comma" from the capture zone?

1 0

Replies

replied on August 13, 2018 • Show version history

You should be able to use the token editor to apply the desired number formatting.

You can find more details about the different formatting options here.

2 0
replied on August 14, 2018

Hello Jason,

Thank you for your response. Quick question, is the screen above from a workflow function? I am trying to capture this zone from Quickfields, OCR zone. This what I see: 

but I want my results in the circle to be without the comma. 

Any suggestions.

0 0
replied on August 14, 2018 • Show version history

I don't see your screenshot, but the one I provided is from within Quick Fields, just right-click the token and select "Token Editor".

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.