You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Search Syntax no longer valid from 9.1.1 to 10.3.1 using IN ""

asked on July 13, 2018 • Show version history

I upgraded our system to 10.3.1 from 9.1.1 and a couple URL searches are coming back in Web Client with an error:

The search returned an error. The search parameter is invalid. [9245]

 

I copied/pasted the search syntax into the 9.1.1 client and it also returns an error. I have narrowed it down to the final section of my search:

{[Corporate Member]:[Organization Document Group]="Corp Signing Authorizations",[Document Status]="Active",[Organization Number]="4392",[Deposit Account Number - Signers]in("","6789")}

If I remove the double quotes ("") and comma, then it works. 

I need to be able to search for documents that may or may not have an account number specified and I need to do it in as few characters as possible. Our core system has limited space for these searches.

What can I do?

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on October 29, 2018

This has been addressed in update 2 for 10.3.1.

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.