You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Forms user task closes when downloading uploaded files

asked on March 27, 2018 • Show version history

Is it normal for user tasks to close when downloading a file from the file upload field? I just tried creating a task in my dev environment to reproduce, after seeing it in a customer environment. Any files that I upload and assign to a user, when they download them, their task is closed. I don't seem to remember it being this way and not sure when this changed.

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on March 29, 2018

I'm unable to replicate this in Forms 10.2.1 or in 10.3.0 - the user task does not close for me, but it does lose focus. 

0 0
replied on April 3, 2018

Ah, I see. The task goes behind the main browser window. Thanks, I will let them know.

0 0
replied on April 4, 2018

Is this a change to Chrome or Laserfiche? I  just heard that up until a few weeks ago when downloading from Forms, it was able to keep the task in the foreground while initiating the download in the background task list window.

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.