You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Enhancement Request: Add the word "Available" Under License Count

asked on March 13, 2018 • Show version history

Currently in LFDS when looking at the Overview page it shows charts depending on what license the organization has with a number in the middle of them. If you hover over the chart it will tell you how many are currently in use. I have had several clients ask what the number that is displayed means because it is not immediately clear to them without first hovering over the chart. (see screenshot) I know that there is a legend with the colors, but that is not usually what the end users notice at first.

I think it would be great if under each number count it had the word Available so they know immediately that's how many licenses are currently unassigned.

1 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on August 23, 2022

The way licenses are displayed has been updated and clarifies the wording.

0 0

Replies

replied on August 15, 2018

Hi Blake,

I would add that it could display also the total licenses used.  For instance, on your Full License count, it could display  "4 of 25  Available" or "4/25 Available", that will give you a clear picture of the total licenses installed and available to assign it.

1 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.