You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

How to Report on Tables in Forms 10.3?

asked on March 7, 2018 • Show version history

Hello all,

I have a form that utilises the table field-type and am looking for advice on how to run some reports on table data. Here's the scenario:

A person can use a form to add details about their group and individuals in the group. Individual data is entered into a table.

Group Data:

Submission Date

Instance Number

Group Name

Group Contact Email

Group Contact Name

Individual Data:

Member Name

Membership Currently Valid

Membership Number

 

I'd be able to run a report like:

All members in group "Blue" who have valid membership.

 

However, when I run a report, I see "Multiple Values" and when I summarise, I don't see the extra unformation either.

Is there a simple way to achieve this? Otherwise, I'll write the data to a database, or Laserfiche metadata (stored with a copy of the form image), and report from there.

-Ben

1 0

Replies

replied on November 20, 2018

Ben, did you ever receive a reply on this? I am wondering the same thing.  Thanks!

0 0
replied on November 21, 2018

Hi Shelby,

I didn't come up with a solution in Forms and had to move on.

-Ben

0 0
replied on November 28, 2018

Understood, thanks for letting me know.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.