You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Lost ability to create reports

asked on February 6, 2018 • Show version history

For some reason, ever since switching to SSO, I have an admin user that cannot create new reports. The save button is grey out. I logged in with the forms admin account and its the same. I have the admin user set to processes admin and the forms user has always been a system administrator. Why would the ability to create reports go away on a system admin? 

https://www.screencast.com/t/Gkn7ff50

 

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on February 6, 2018

And the issue was that an option was not selected. under the Detailed Data Set tab, you must select a sort instance by. if its blank, which it is by default, you cannot create the report. as soon as I selected something, the save button appeared.

This was in forms 10.2.0

The problem was fixed in 10.2.1

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.