You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Multi value token from single value tokens

asked on January 29, 2018 • Show version history

I'm querying data from four columns: Column_1, Column_2, Column_3, and Column_4, and making a token for each. But I also want to create a multi value token of all the columns combined. I'm unsure how I should separate the tokens in the Token Dialog. Should drop to a new line or are they comma separated?

Also, usually, there will be a null value in some of the columns for each record. How will the multi value token handle this?

0 0

Replies

replied on January 29, 2018

I would create a fifth token and make it a multivalue token:

Then you can just do the following:

Does that help?

 

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.