Laserfiche is pleased to announce the release of Laserfiche 10.3, which includes updates to the Laserfiche Server, Windows client, web client, Forms, Laserfiche App, Quick Fields, Import Agent, and Connector. This release also includes WebLink 10. These updates include many new features, as well as stability and performance enhancements.
Top features include the ability to:
- Directly search for and select location-related documents on a map using the Laserfiche App
- Allow multiple users to simultaneously collaborate on a Microsoft Office document directly in the web client or Laserfiche App
- Launch workflows from a Connector profile, which significantly expands back-end integration capabilities
- Retain Forms process history, even when overwriting an existing process with an updated one
- Accept payments directly through Laserfiche Forms using the out-of-the-box integration with Authorize.net
- Publish public content with a faster, more intuitive web-based public portal designer
- Automatically archive emails with Email Archiving in Import Agent 10.3.
For a full description of the latest updates, see the What’s New in Laserfiche Rio and Laserfiche Avante 10.3 white paper.
Download the latest updates using the links below:
- Laserfiche Rio in ISO format or ZIP format.
- Laserfiche Avante in ISO format or ZIP format.
- Laserfiche Connector in ISO format or ZIP format.
- Laserfiche Quick Fields in ISO format or ZIP format.
- Laserfiche WebLink 10 in ISO format or ZIP format.
- Laserfiche Import Agent in ISO format or ZIP format.
Download the Empower VM to try out the latest features for a limited time.