You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

favicon

asked on December 25, 2017 • Show version history

Is it possible to change the favicon (the icon that appears on the webpage's tab) in Laserfiche Forms. If yes please provide me a way to change it.

 

Thank you.

0 0

Replies

replied on December 26, 2017

Hi Shibin,

To change Forms favicon, replace the file C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Laserfiche Forms\Forms\img\favicon.ico with your own one and restart IIS.

2 0
replied on December 27, 2017

Can't we do this only for a particular form using CSS or JavaScript or by any other method?

0 0
replied on August 6, 2019

Since I didn't want to change the icon on all existing forms, this is the javascript I added to my form:

var link = document.querySelector("link[rel*='icon']");
if (link) {
      link.href='/Forms/img/alticon.ico';
}

I put the alticon.ico in C:\Program Files\Laserfiche\Laserfiche Forms\Forms\img\

 

Hope this helps others.

3 0
replied on December 26, 2017

Thanks for the information Rui

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.