You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Forms Inclusive gateway with no condition

asked on November 27, 2017 • Show version history

Trying to understand why the top branch in my inclusive gateway never runs. It does not have a condition and even if I set it to be the default it never runs. I can't add a condition because there is no condition, I always want it to run.

If I put it into a parallel like this, the process check says no errors but I get this error when running the process. Routing cannot be split to any subsequent branch. XPath evaluation may fail for every possible condition [LFF5408-RoutingConditionMayFail]

0 0

Replies

replied on November 28, 2017

I believe that Inclusive Gateways have to have a condition set.

1 0
replied on November 28, 2017

Why is it saying the XPath eval will fail then? I have both outputs in my inclusive gateway set with conditions. The rest is parallel.

0 0
replied on March 21, 2019

Ive had a similar issue and it was just an issue within a condition that was using the incorrect variable in the condition. Once I set it to the correct one(a drop down with names to be chosen) I didn't see the error. Hopefully this helps someone.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.