You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

submit for settlement option on Braintree

asked on November 19, 2017 • Show version history

Hello, 

 

I'm using Braintree to take payment for an event, which if oversubscribed implements a waiting list. When people are added to the waiting list, I want to take payment but not process it. Braintree have an option :

submit_for_settlement

Which I could set to false but it's not exposed in the Laserfiche integration. Is there a way to control this with a forms variable? 

1 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on December 8, 2017

Hi Ben,

There is no way to control this at this moment. I have opened a new feature request for this and added it to our backlog. Thanks.

1 0
replied on December 8, 2017

Thanks Rui.

-Ben

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.