You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Rio 10.2.1 scanned documents not inheriting fields properly

asked on November 9, 2017 • Show version history

We are upgrading our workstations from 10.1 to 10.2.1.  When documents are being scanned, the metadata that were defined with %parent is not inheriting data.  If the data is uploaded via snapshot, all works fine.  If we uninstall 10.2.1 and go back to 10.1 all works fine.

We have 3 different scanners, they all have the same issue.  Canon 2010c, Canon c130, Fujitsu 7160

 

0 0

Replies

replied on January 14, 2018

Hi Sheryl, you mentioned this briefly at the conference and I confess I misunderstood the issue in the moment. I have not been able to reproduce this in general.

I would recommend coordinating with your reseller to open a case so we can investigate in more detail. Some information that would be useful:

  • What is the version of Laserfiche Server? If this was upgraded to 10.2.1 while the desktop applications are still on version 10.1 does the issue still occur?
  • Does it occur from both Basic and Standard scanning modes?
  • Does it occur only for certain types of fields?
  • Does the issue manifest only in the presence or absence of certain templates?

Regards

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.