You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Run Workflow Every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month

asked on November 3, 2017 • Show version history

I have a client that would like to run Workflow that sends out an email reminder every 1st and 3rd Thursday of the month.  Any idea of how I can schedule this or add tasks to the Workflow to accomplish this type of schedule?

Thanks,

0 0

Replies

replied on November 3, 2017

You can do 2 monthly schedules, one for the first Thursday of every month and one for the 3rd Thursday of every month.

4 0
replied on November 3, 2017

Thank you so much, Miruna.  I knew I had seen this somewhere but couldn't find it when I needed it.  I really appreciate it!

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.