You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

500 Internal Server Error

asked on September 18, 2017 • Show version history

Getting "The remote server returned an error:  500 Internal Server Error" when trying to configure the Retrieve Business Process Variables.  I have set the Forms url as http://localhost/forms and even tried the ip and servername too.  If I hit Test URL is where I get the error.

In Forms config, the workflow server is set as localhost or can be the servername and I can test the connection just fine.  I also have no problems getting to Forms in a browser.

Nothing is configured or set to use SSL but in the error log I see: 

The service '/Forms/api' cannot be activated due to an exception during compilation.  The exception message is: Could not find a base address that matches scheme https for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [http].. ---> System.InvalidOperationException: Could not find a base address that matches scheme https for the endpoint with binding WebHttpBinding. Registered base address schemes are [http].

 

The only issue seems to be with Workflow talking to Forms.  Everything is on one box.  Any ideas?

Thanks,

Chris

0 0

Replies

replied on September 18, 2017

Nevermind.  Going through the Forms config again and changing nothing seems to have fixed it.  Maybe changing something and re-saving did something to ease the issue.

1 0
replied on November 8, 2017

This work for me, thanks.

0 0
replied on November 8, 2017

The issue is normal caused by the SSL setting. Checking it, saving, unchecking it, saving will usually fix the issue.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.