asked on July 11, 2017 • Show version history

Hi, does anyone have issues with inconsistent results with both the OmniPage OCR and Zone OCR? The results are always different from when I use the OCR in the Laserfiche Client. 

For clarity I am trying to grab an account number that is of set length with each number in its own box. I am getting results that are all over the place in Quick Fields but when I OCR it in the Client the results are perfect. I have included a sample below.

In Quick Fields I have tried everything from Form Extraction, Smooth, Line Removal, Specifying Numbers in the OCR. I have tested about 12 different document types and the results are all over the place.

Some of the results they all should be 38611905 (I changed a couple of digits for confidentiality):

3 8 1 6 1 19 1 1 10 15 

3[81611911T0 151

3 [ 8 I 6101' A9 11 01 OT 11 5j

3 1 8 1 6 1 9 1 1 1 0 1 5 1

3 !_8 I 6101'   9. 11 01 OT 11 5

H3181611 91110151

Thanks

1 0