You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Discussion

Discussion

Feature Request: "Wait for Entry Change" activity to trigger when OCR Text has been added

posted on April 25, 2017 • Show version history

Hi all,

This feature is basically an idea to simplify this solution. I want to perform the OCR on the server (not at scan time) and only when necessary. The text is then used by a Pattern Matching activity to complete the workflow. In the mean time, I can put a 3 minute delay after the DCC call, or can can follow the solution referenced above, or can include the "OmniPage OCR" task with the scan classification. 

I'd rather have a call-back using the "Wait for Change Activity"

Is there an easier or better way, or can you add a voice to this feature request?

-Ben

4 0
replied on January 21, 2019

Hi Laserfiche,

Is there a possibility of this request being looked at?

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.