You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Is it possible to delete or hide fields without value?

asked on April 21, 2017 • Show version history

Hi all,

I want to know if we can delete or hide fields with no value and, if yes, then how to do?

In my example: A10 have no value ; I want to delete it or hide it.

 

 

I'm using workflow to populate my fields. Sometimes I have value, sometimes no.

 

Thanks.

Regards

0 0

Replies

replied on April 21, 2017

If a document has a template assigned to it, then all of the fields in the template will be assigned and visible regardless of if they have a value or not.  You can also add "independent fields", which are fields that are not part of the template, and those won't display if there is no value assigned.

1 0
replied on April 21, 2017

Thank you Brian,

 

This is exactly what I need.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.