You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Ability to check out documents

asked on March 28, 2017 • Show version history

What rights are necessary in order for a user to be able to check out a document?

0 0

Replies

replied on March 28, 2017

The rights come into play on import. You can't overwrite a document without the appropriate rights, however you could potentially check it out and then import it into a different location. 

2 0
replied on March 28, 2017 • Show version history

I'm not sure, but if I had to take a guess it would be export, I will test and let you know.

 

Edit:- Actually seems you get the check out document right be default. It's not a right that is needed. Bear in mind that you can only check out electronic documents (PDF, MS Office Docs).

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.