You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Save to Repository Task is Replacing / Character With _ Character Since Recent Update

asked on March 24, 2017 • Show version history

I've noticed that since the recent Forms update (I'm on version 10.2.0.834) that the "Save To Repository Service Task" has started replacing the / character with the _ character in file paths.

I have several items that create a folder with a date (formatted as yyyy/mm/dd or as mm/dd), and they started showing up as yyyy_mm_dd and as mm_dd.

This is causing me some grief because I'm getting the date value from a database, and I'm trying to work with these file paths in both Workflow and Forms.  Workflow is using the / character but Forms is using the _ character, so it's not always lining up like it should be.

Is there any possibility of this functionality being changed back to how it was working before to allow the / character in the folder path?

Thank you!

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on March 24, 2017

Hi Matthew, this is a known issue reported in another thread. SCR 155679 has been filed. Unfortunately there are currently no known workarounds.

replied on March 25, 2017

Okay, thank you @████████

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.