You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

CMIS Gateway

SDK
asked on February 2, 2017 • Show version history

Hi Laserfiche,

How will the CMIS gateway work in SDK 10.2?

-Ben

 

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on February 2, 2017

It is an ASP.NET application with an installer. After installation you modify a configuration file to enable the CMIS gateway to access one or more LF repositories.

2 0
replied on February 2, 2017

Thanks.

I'd mark this post as answered but can't. Is there a way to turn a discussion into a question?

-Ben

0 0
replied on February 2, 2017

There you go, thread turned into a question.

0 0
replied on February 2, 2017

Nice one. I see all I had to do was click "edit post"

Such a crazy concept that. ;)

0 0
replied on February 2, 2017

Yeah, I almost said that but I couldn't remember if changing the type was an admin-only functionality...

0 0

Replies

You are not allowed to reply in this post.
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.