You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

Send value to initialize some fields in Laserfiche Forms

asked on November 17, 2016 • Show version history

Hello,

is it possible to send some value to a Laserfiche Forms to initialize some fields ? If yes, should I use GET or POST ?

0 0

Replies

replied on November 17, 2016

Can you explain in more detail what you're trying to do? Where would you be making these HTTP requests from?

0 0
replied on November 17, 2016

Hi Moana, you can pass values of variables for certain fields through query parameters in the URL, if that was what you were asking.

0 0
replied on December 13, 2016

Hello,

thank you for your answers Tessa and James.

James, that is exactly what I needed but now I can populate text field only if there are not read-only. Is there a way to populate field with the value then turn it to read-only so the user can't modify those values ?

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.