You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

How to list current actions using Laserfiche SDK

asked on October 26, 2016 • Show version history

Hello,

Does anyone know how to list current actions option from Laserfiche Administration Console using Laserfiche SDK?

 

 

Thanks in advance,

Cristian

0 0

Answer

SELECTED ANSWER
replied on October 26, 2016

In the .NET SDK (Laserfiche.RepositoryAccess.dll) use Repository.EnumLongOperations. In the COM SDK (LFSO) use ILFServer.GetBackgroundTasks.

0 0
replied on December 22, 2016

Hello Robert, just to inform that I could not find ILFServer.GetBackgroundTasks using LFSO, but I can get it work with Repository.EnumLongOperations.

Thanks again, and merry christmas!

0 0

Replies

replied on October 27, 2016

Hi Robert, Thanks for your answer.

I will use it as soon as I'll be free to work on it.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.