You are viewing limited content. For full access, please sign in.

Question

Question

can you link groups instead of document relationships in workflow

asked on October 22, 2016 • Show version history

I am new to workflow and I am trying to create a link in link group instead of a document relationship?

 

Any  help will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Paula

0 0

Replies

replied on November 23, 2018

Hi all,

@████████do you have the script? If yes, could you share it please?

Thanks in advance.

Regards

1 0
replied on January 23, 2020 • Show version history

I would also be interested in a sample SDK script to create a link group using Workflow. So far attempts to do this have only been able to add a single document to a link group, and we need to create the group and add multiple documents.

0 0
replied on September 16, 2020

I'd be interested in the sample SDK script you have to add a single document to a link group. Can you share? Thanks in advance!

0 0
replied on October 24, 2016

There is no activity that would do that, but you could use a script.

0 0
You are not allowed to follow up in this post.

Sign in to reply to this post.